I live to travel. I travel to live.

World Map

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Coming home plans

For all interested parties,
I've made my plans to return to Seattle. The magical day will be May 30th. Parties will rage and champagne will flow to celebrate. Unfortunately local authorities across SE Asia anticipate angry mobs and riots at the news that I've left their continent. I can't make EVERYONE happy ALL the time.

For those of you fond of messages of the textual variety, I will actually be back in the US on May 6th, and back manning my cell phone around May 10th. I will spend a few days with Danielle in San Francisco first. Then visit my parents, and spend 12 days breaking my back and making money in Hawaii.

So the day is set, write it down. I think Josh is the only one in Seattle that reads this anyway. So Josh, write it down!

I made it to KL (Kuala Lumpur) and I'll be here for a few days. I'll update you in the next couple days on my short battle with leeches in Taman Negara National Park here in Malaysia. I also plan to visit Singapore next weekend before I fly to Borneo and will most likely visit Brunei also! Then my last 9 days I will spend back in Saigon with the lovely Miss Natasha.

So lots left to discuss about traveling, no more talk about coming home!

3 comments:

The Beautiful Game said...

may 30, got it, whooooo!!!!

i'll be around for a couple weeks before i head off

keep rocking murphdawg

Anonymous said...

if youre lucky...ill get the day off

methowgirl said...

evan- you need to come up to twisp to visit patrick and i...there might be a rodeo that weekdend!!! cant wait to see you!