I live to travel. I travel to live.

World Map

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Prospects look good

Since I last posted, the fog has cleared from the airport, the tanker strike ended and I have arrived in Calcutta in one piece. I am taking a bus tonight and will hopefully arrive at the border with my friends in hand in the early afternoon tomorrow. Phase 1 is to get out of India in a week before my visa expires. This looks to be very probable.

Phase 2 is to get to Kathmandu in one piece, get a new Indian visa and return to Delhi by Feb 16 for a friend's wedding. That has yet to be proved probable. Ill keep this updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so like you- you're getting closer to the time you have to come home, so of course you have to seek out some drama. be careful!

Anonymous said...

In know you got out and are back in India. Excellant. Now, I want to hear about the wedding & their wedding customs. Enjoy your last weeks in India, Ev.