I live to travel. I travel to live.

World Map

Friday, October 12, 2007

Back in KTM

OK.

So I didn't have time to tell everyone by blog that I would be with my dad, AKA Papa Murphy, AKA The Jer Bear, trekking to Everest Base Camp for 3 weeks. We have lots of stories to tell and pictures to share and they will be told and shared in days to coem. Actually pictures will waite months most likely. INternet here in KTM SUCKS WITH 29 X's. (SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). Count em. I'll update soon. But know this: we are ok. My dad missed his flight home cus of bad weather keeping us in the mountains without a way out. I smell bad. I need a shower. Ill shower tomorrow. I miss you all.

Austin I apologize.

E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok...i forgive you...i just worry sometimes.

Anonymous said...

that was my bad too austin, i actually knew he'd be out of contact for an extended period of time